Last updated on NOVEMBER 5, 2021.
1. OBJECTIVE OF THE POLICY
Digifilm Technologies Ltd seeks to maintain and enhance our reputation of providing you with high quality services. We value complaints as they assist us to improve our services and customer service. Digifilm Technologies Ltd is committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential
customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible.
This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our customers and staff on the manner in which Digifilm Technologies Ltd receives and manages your complaint. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when
handling your complaint.
The objective of this policy is to ensure:
• You are aware of our complaint lodgement and handling processes,
• Both you and our staff understand our complaints handling process,
• Your complaint is investigated impartially with a balanced view of all information or evidence,
• We take reasonable steps to actively protect your personal information,
• Your complaint is considered on its meritstaking into account individual circumstances and needs.
- Enter registration information for one or more of our Membership Services;
- Enter a contest or register for a promotion;
- Post information, messages or comments in public areas of this website;
- Correspondence with Client Relations and information provided to Client Relations;
- Make a purchase any of our Membership Services; or
- Request certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, emails, and other products).
In this policy a complaint means an expression of dissatisfaction by a customer relating to service provided by us.
3. HOW A COMPLAINT CAN BE MADE
If you are dissatisfied with a service provided by us or you have any issues regarding content, you can lodge a complaint with us by sending mail to email@example.com
4. THE INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO TELL US
When we are investigating your complaint we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may
already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary. To
help us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently we will ask you for the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- The name of the content or other service which you want to raise a complaint.
- The nature of the complaint
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
including the facts and the cause/s of your complaint, the outcome and any actions taken following the investigation
of your complaint. We will also record all dates and times relating to actions taken to resolve the complaint and
communications between us.
rectification/remedial action taken to mitigate any identified issues.
Your personal details will actively be protected from disclosure, unless you expressly consent to its disclosure.
will undertake an initial review of your complaint.
certain aspects of your complaint or request additional documentation from you. In such circumstances we will explain the purpose of seeking clarification or additional documentation and provide you with feedback on the status of your
complaint at that time.
not always be possible on every occasion. Where we have been unable to resolve your complaint within 7 business days,
we will inform you of the reason for the delay and specify a date when we will be in a position to finalise your complaint.
assist us in resolving your complaint.
information, we may not be able to meet our 7 business day finalisation commitment. In such circumstances upon
receipt of your clarification or additional documentation we will indicate to you when we expect to be able to finalise your
writing, unless it has been mutually agreed that we can provide it to you verbally.
13. Contact Information.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding our Complaint Policy, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org hThe nature of the complaint